Daily Meditation Challenge

Research has demonstrated that mindful meditation reduces the risk of relapse, and that even short periods of meditation, less than 15 minutes a day, can produce positive changes in the brain.

Join us for a 30 day meditation challenge starting Wednesday, December 1st!

Check in here daily if you’d like :grinning:

33 Likes

100% in for this!

3 Likes

Great idea!!!

I am down.

3 Likes

Count me in

3 Likes

:raising_hand_woman::100: count me in!!:hugs:

3 Likes

This rebel Buddha would like to join :heart_eyes: :hugs:

3 Likes

I love meditation! I’m in! :hugs:

3 Likes

Lol is it okay if I just do 10-15 minutes right off the bat? That’s how in love I am with meditation. One time I did it for about 90 minutes, it was surreal. One goes into a very mysterious place where you feel like you are one with God and possess infinite energy, because you are part of that infinite energy and are always connected to it.

But hey I’ll do the short versions first :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Day 1 :white_check_mark:

I usually use guided meditations.
It’s difficult for me to count 5 breaths.
Not sure how I’ll go when we have to time it.
Guess I’ll learn as I go.
Thanks for starting this.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Day 1 :heart::white_check_mark: Done

3 Likes

Love this idea! I don’t do alot of meditation on my own. But I do guided meditations and I find that helpful. I’m using the Balance app right now. It’s fantastic! Will definitely be joining in on this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day 1 complete.
:woman_in_lotus_position:

4 Likes

:white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::two_hearts::tada::hugs::raising_hand_woman:

3 Likes

:pray::pray: I enjoyed the five breaths :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Day 2 :white_check_mark:
The addict in me wants to do more. :grimacing: Like 5 breaths isn’t enough. Why stop there? I’m going to follow the chart and see what happens. Serenity Now :pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Day 2 Complete :woman_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

Day 2 :white_check_mark: Now onto the eight fold path :raised_hands::hugs:

3 Likes

Day 3 :white_check_mark:
I’m really enjoying practicing this consciously ODAAT. When I was wide awake last night at 4:45am, this is the first thing I thought of and I was able to put it in practice and fall back to sleep.
:pray:t2:

5 Likes

Day 3 complete🧘‍♀️

I am finding while I am still laying in bed a good time to do this as my house is still quiet. It is nearly impossible for me to have a moment of quiet once my dogs are awake. Feels nice. :dizzy:

6 Likes