Day 1...again, but for good

It will pass. I promise.
Stay strong

4 Likes

Your body and mind need adjustment, make peace with them, they will thank you later for your decision.

3 Likes

You are all helping me such, thankyou after seven ALCOHOL binge. When I did not eat or shower, please don’t be disgusted,

5 Likes

Oh…I’m just sorry you’re going through all that, disgusted not at all. I’ve done bad things under the alcohol influence, as many people on this forum, and I’m not here to judge, just hoping you’ll be fine!
Don’t regret your past actions, use it as a tool for a brighter future :v:t2:

2 Likes

It’s ok. Just get back on that horse. You can do it.
Meetings can really help too. There’s a ton of zoom meetings around now thanks to Covid.
:pray: Prayers to you.

God bless you all, :pray::heart:

3 Likes

How are you doing today @Tess3 ?

Welcome ! I just joined about 3 days ago & I am 2 days sober ! You’ve taken a great step by joining , congratulate yourself . One day at a time :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Day 3, struggling, won’t give in, can’t even move without being dizzy and sick, but it’s better than yesterday xxxx

5 Likes

I’m day 5. Was drinking 16-18+ oz of 100proof vodka a day. My grandmother told me once in 2008to slow down on the drinking. I told her I’m not an alcoholic. She said it doesn’t happen overnight. I’ll never forget that. The Army from 2006-2013 didn’t help. It just kept compounding to 6-10 beers then thinking why not drink the last 2 of a 12 pack cause 2 tomorrow isn’t going to do anything. Then went to high 9% beers put on a lot of weight and cost a lot of money. So went to bottom shelf vodka. I still went to work sober waiting for the minutes I got off then would binge to be sober for work again. This is my first post here

14 Likes

Day 1 again for me too… I myself also have to find ways to keep myself busy and not let my anxiety get to me because I always turn to drinking to disconnect for a short time and it never benefits me. Good luck!

9 Likes

Tempted to drink to stop sickness.
But WON’T, Praying a lot and your posts help me, xxxxxxx

5 Likes

Praying for you xx

3 Likes

Im on here ALOT feel free to private message me if you want to chat!

2 Likes

Hey, welcome. I used a similar mentality with the beer. Kept escalating to taller and stronger brews and I didn’t stop til the fridge was empty. Right beside you on day 5. Keep it up

2 Likes

Made it through today very tired, but determined to get better xxx

2 Likes

Thank you Jason, love and prayers x

3 Likes

You’re welcome. One day at a time.
God’s got you. :pray:

1 Like

Day 4
Each day is one day closer, love and prayers for all going through this
Xxxxxxx

6 Likes

Nice!!! You can do this!!
Live for today. Today is the only thing you can control. Remember the past. Don’t think about the tomorrow. It’s all about today. :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like