Day 1 - Again

So it just all went down hill again. Constant relapse. Thinking I’m ok now etc. Bull shit.

I’ll do things differently this time.

What exactly will you do differently this time?

5 Likes

I’m going to tell close people my problems. I’ve also found a programme for alcohol quitting.

Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

When I went on my trip this weekend I told my extended family that I’m an alcoholic, right after my cousin told everyone she’s gay so it was sort of funny getting both over with in one shot. They were so suppprtive- one cousin told me she’s addicted to marijuana and doesn’t know how to stop. Her BF has some questions for me about AA and told me he thinks it’s great that I took control of my life. Telling people around me that I can’t and won’t drink anymore is probably one of the more powerful things I’ve done in my recovery. Keep us posted on your journey :blush:

7 Likes

Relase is part of recovery. I’ve learned through my many trials and tribulations that one day at a time is all I can ask for. Being 49 days sober means the world to me. In reality I’m always on day one that never goes away. You got this man, just for today. Keep it going

2 Likes

Same here… I’m so tired

I’m right there with you. It’s been five days for me and i am really wanting to blaze right now. Trying to remember the consequences and why i shouldn’t…

I’ve been high for five days now and tomorrow catching a flight abroad for working.
I’m tired, depressed and feeling like I don’t even deserve to have a job right now…
Everytime is just the same… But when I’m struggling with the willing of getting it, simply do not remember how bad I feel after all

1 Like

I’m sitting here contemplating why i shouldn’t blaze. Very hard right now. It seems like competition is the only thing that motivates me to not smoke everyday. Lets see how the evening ends…