Day 1 Down. Here we go, day 2!

This morning I’m waking up to the beginning of Day 2. The night sweats last night were insanity but I can handle it… I have to.

Is it okay for me to check-in daily here like this? I feel like it might give me something to look forward to every morning to make it one more day.

7 Likes

hey @SandbagBob Nick! It’s ok to check in here and have your own thread, or you can join others on the common thread. Checking in daily to maintain focus #46 I wish you good luck on day two! you can do this! what’s the plan for today?

3 Likes

Oh! I totally mis-read the topic title for that thread, thank you. I’ll make sure to join in that thread going forward

My plan today is to get through work, take my doggo for a walk, and find something to keep busy w/ my husband this evening. I think I’ve decided that I’m going to get back into reading to use as a quiet past-time that can help me focus. I used to be such an avid reader… I miss it.

How about you?

4 Likes

awesome! I am also reading, currenty pretty dry stuff, sprawled out on my living room floor, with my two doggies snoozing by my side. will take them out for a walk soon and meet an old friend for a forest walk.

I got a few more threads for you: Any Avid Readers Here? What are you currently reading?

Resources for our recovery this one has many ideas for quit lit - recovery literature, especially the autobiographies can be awesome!

Post photos of your pets #4 the space for our darlings on here!

enjoy the site and enjoy your day sober! you are never alone on here!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’ve tried to quit so many times but never set myself up for success by finding a support system. I’m so thrilled to have found this app.

Have a beautiful sober day!

2 Likes

I read this kinda thing a lot. they say: Nothing changes if nothing changes. So embrace change. Take this seriously, take suggestions, try out what has helped others. You can absolutely do this. I know because I did, and so many others on here did too. There is hope and there is work to be done! :slight_smile:

3 Likes