Day 1 of being the better me

Day one of promising myself to not drink ever again. Quit taking life for granted and be the best me I can…one day at a time

15 Likes

Welcome! This is a great group to start you Day 1 with! Proud of you for being here!

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Welcome. I am glad you are here among us. To make all that you wrote a reality, you only have to say “no” to one drink…the drink that matters…the first drink.

If you say “no” to the first drink, there cannot be a second or third or eighth. You win. 100%.

I’ve been doing this for 1138 days. I haven’t said “yes” to any drinks, because I’ve always said “no” to the drink that matters. Somewhere along the way, I realized that I won’t drink, because I don’t drink. I have become what I set out to be: a non-drinker.

11 Likes

Your best days are ahead of you - ending day 2 of Sobriety- and hopeful for day 3. Keep your head up.

3 Likes

Keep coming back. It works if you work it!

2 Likes

When I wake up ill be on day 4

7 Likes

Funny/weird feeling this morning - woke up this morning and felt as if someone was breathing into me. I’m not going to over stage it - but it felt pretty good.

4 Likes

I woke up amazed I didn’t have whiskey breath lol

1 Like

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow, sober and with us:-)

1 Like

welcome! :heart:

1 Like

Welcome! :blush: You may find this collection of threads helpful:

2 Likes

Yes I am :blush: and I’m feeling totally energized and optimistic! Thank you for asking :heart: hope all is well with you today

1 Like