Day 1 (the shame to post this, have to)

No words. I don’t have anything nice to say to myself so I won’t say anything. The silence is dark enough.

54 Likes

Welcome back :people_hugging: I’ve been there myself and there are no words that can make you feel better, but you know what to do to build your time up again. Congrats on coming back, and on your honesty, that’s a start :tada::clap:t2: Stay connected 🩵

15 Likes

:people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging: thank you :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

6 Likes

I’ve been there a hundred times. The hangover just piles onto the shame. After a couple days ask yourself why. Really dig into it. Addictions do something for people. What does it do for you?

And what’s the cost?

And is that cost worth it?

16 Likes

No shame, friend. Day 1 beats the alternative. You did the right thing to come back!
Stay sober with me today, sound good? :people_hugging: :orange_heart:

18 Likes

I am reading responses. Just also speechless so sorry in advance for delays in replying. But please know your replies are like wings holding me together and hands pulling me up as I stand back tall. :people_hugging::heart:

25 Likes

Sounds like gold :1st_place_medal::people_hugging::people_hugging:

5 Likes

There’s no shame in day 1. It’s better than continuing on with drinking. Making it back here to post is enough for today. Then tomorrow, come back and check in again. Sending you hugs. :people_hugging:

21 Likes

Welcome. Welcome. Welcome.
We missed you.
So glad you are back.
When you have a chance quit beating yourself up for a minute and give that little girl inside you some lovin. It took a lot of courage to post this. I’m so happy to see you checking in.
:pray::heart::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

24 Likes

:people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging: :candle: :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

10 Likes

Oh my friend, welcome back! Im so sorry u have to go thru this :frowning: Im glad u posted and are not giving up. Just remember, u have NOT lost ur knowledge and previous experience. Take a look at what happened and see what u can do differently this time around. Love u lady. Sending u big hugs!

16 Likes

Glad you are back and sharing. It is okay to release the shame…we know that pain. Use it for fuel to keep moving forward. :heart::people_hugging::heart:

14 Likes

Big hugs, congratulations on today. :heart_hands:

6 Likes

I know i already posted but im just sooooo grateful to see u back! I missed u friend :heart:

9 Likes

:people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging: thank you, and everyone.
Deeply felt :people_hugging:

8 Likes
Summary

(https://youtu.be/35yALr_opeg?feature=shared)

4 Likes

100% Glad to see you back with us. :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Glad you are here!
Back on the horse

giphy (3)

11 Likes

Hey Twizz, welcome back. Let’s keep going. Head up.

8 Likes

Welcome back.

It’s good to see you back on track. :muscle:

7 Likes