Day 100. No great substance in todays post

Still feeling great. Cravings still minimal. Still proud of sobriety.
Feeling kinda “blah” yesterday, and today. Nothing a decent nap and a piece of cheesecake wont fix. Going to try to go see some music tonight. The Live music scene is kinda my thing, and I’ve been neglecting it in the name of sobriety, when really i never drank at shows anyways. I’ve been lazy, outside of normal responsibilities. Thats probably not helping my mood. Anyways. Stay strong! Keep up the good fight.

11 Likes

triple digits congratulations!!! keep at it!!

1 Like

That was great everyday life in sobriety substance. Normal things to deal with, to look forward to, to chat about. Instead of obsessing about drinking, I’m obsessing about doing a good job at work today, to make sure my loved ones know how much I love them, to do whatever it takes today to be content. There’s a lot to be said about contentment in living life on life’s terms.

3 Likes

Congrats on a wonderful accomplishment!!

2 Likes

The big :100: eh? Congratulations @Ashley_Sampson! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ashley_Sampson. Congratulations triple digits. Great job. It will continue to get better. Keep racking up those days

1 Like

I’m close to that # too! Yay us :smile_cat: There is something called PAWS which postulates that on our moon cycles: 30, 60, 90, 120 etc days our brains have a trip up. Sometimes this is signified by ultra lows or highs, potential triggering, general suckiness. I got comfort in knowing these periods and was able to sense what was really going on about those time frames. I have been about a week behind the cycles. Hope that helps.

1 Like

I have anxiety, too. Usually i spend about 4 days building up to a complete attack. I made a decision yesterday to stay off Facebook for awhile. At least until my brain clicks back. The current political back and forth all over my facebook is wearing on my mental state. Facebook is a potential trigger right now. So, im eliminating that trigger. One day at a time.

1 Like