Day 11! Date night

I’m on day 11 and am feeling great. I still want a dang beer, but I’d rather stay on this spinning ball of energy for a bit longer.
Husband & I had a date night and found a FANTASTIC tiki bar. They had a handful of N/A tiki mocktails not on the menu that were delicious. The staff was so accommodating and polite. I’m not sure how everyone here feels about cocktails without booze, but I’ll definitely be back. I’m a bartender at a local dive bar (we don’t drink at work, so there’s no pressure there) and worked at a craft cocktail bar for 3 years. I’ll definitely be making more mocktails at home. Boujee not boozey.

5 Likes

It is brilliant discovering new ways of enjoying situations that were previously problematic. You get to appreciate the conversations, keep some memories and wake up fresh and hangover free! Whoop :partying_face:

Welcome to the forum :hugs:

3 Likes

For one it works for the other it’s triggering. Whatever works for you :wink:
Welcome here in this surportive group and congratulations with your 11 days!:tada:

3 Likes

P.s. one of my favourite drinks is pineapple juice and ginger ale/ beer (not sure what the difference is tbh :see_no_evil:) with a squeeze of lime and some muddled mint.

I find sparkling water has been the best overall replacement drink though, I mainly drank beer.

1 Like