Day 14! Need all the good vibes possible

I finally made it to a huge milestone! The timeline of quitting suggests that I should start to feel incrementally better after today. I see some of that as true, as I am barely just now able to keep food down.

This is huge for me. I have quit before and know I can do this. Another two weeks and I will have almost 30 days.

Any motivation, tips, etc is welcomed! I don’t have much of a support network and I’m leaning heavily on this app for inspiration.

15 Likes

How wonderful does day 14 feel???

Can you just imagine what over double that would feel like? Add on the benefits your body and mind will have, and how those around you will begin to behave. The clarity that will begin to form, the enjoyment of life.

Keep it up! This is just the tip of the iceberg for those feeling good feels!

Keep on crushing this!

5 Likes

@anon68572606 I am truly thankful for you and your participation on this app. You always have something uplifting to say or add and your energy is beautiful

4 Likes

Congratulations on day 14! Thats amazing, you should be proud!!!

3 Likes

So proud of you!! Look at you go, one day at a time! Stay strong and stay sober 🫶🏽

1 Like

Congrats on day 14. Double digits and counting! You should be extremely proud of yourself :blush:

4 Likes

You got this congratulations on 14 days you will feel the benefits and as said as time goes on you will feel more :blush::+1::muscle:ADAAT

4 Likes

You have made a great decision!

2 Likes

Keep going! It will be worth it. Sure you will have some difficult days in front of you, but at the end the line is upwards!
And everyones recovery is a bit different from oneother. Our bodies react different, we used to have different amounts of alcohol ore drugs in our bodies, our minds cope different, etc.
So there is not a hard line in how to feel at day 14 :blush: Instead of better then day 1 :grin:
And you will feel better day after day with some better and some worse. Like two steps ahead and one backwards but still going forward!

Congratulations with 2 weeks in your pocket! That’s huge! :facepunch:

2 Likes