Day 16 sober and excercise

Hey peeps,
Day 16 alcohol free and I took up walking/jogging/excercise.

In trying to tone up a bit… not like total muscle but just less flab in 4ft 9ins and weigh under 9st. I’m not looking to lose weightreally just tone up… anyone on this with a basic plan… help a gal out? Xx

2 Likes

Heck yeah, great job. This will help you in every aspect of sobering up. It’s great for your mind, confidence and literally just everything. I get a jog in prettty much daily, lifting and biking. All shit I never ever thought of doing untill I got sober. Just keep doing what you’re doing and going at the pace you feel comfortable with. Take your time with it and it will all come naturally, good job on day 16

1 Like

Also if your looking to tone, planks and push ups. And if you can add some weight lifting.

1 Like

Uggh, planks!:neutral_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

For really lol. I just got done doing my hit workout. 15 minute sprints, 15 minute burpees and planks. Yuck for sure

I can’t do the hiit stuff anymore. I used to teach classes back in the 80s, lol.
I do more gentle stuff; pilates, biking and treadmill with some machines in the weight room. Growing old gracefully, lol…ain’t for sissies!

2 Likes

No you’re killing it seriously

1 Like