Day 2 AF. Want to make it past 6 months this time

I appreciate the feedback. I think it would be more helpful for him to speak with a counselor about his feelings as opposed to having him try to write it out to me on his own. Then he has professional support and can be open and honest in a safe space without worrying about hurting me with how he feels.

2 Likes

Thank you, Donna! So proud of you as well!

1 Like

Hi Brandi, I attend really good women only meetings where you can just listen. You only turn your camera on if you want to share. The meetings are Sunday night at 9pm EST, Tuesday and Wednesday at 7pm EST and Saturday at 1pm EST. They’re called “Soul Sisters” on

2 Likes

That’s amazing tysm!! The Sunday and Tuesday times are perfect for me, I will have to check them out :heart:

1 Like

Focus on your self first.:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Working my way through day 7 today! Feeling ill from reintroducing my body to the ssri’s, but other than that feeling pretty good. Started my front flower gardens before the rain comes (still trying to figure out what else to put in my barrel bed) and now getting rid of all the dead plants in my house that I failed to take care of during my drinking. Replacing them with some fresh beautiful plants. The plants in my home are always indicative of my mental and physical health. They thrive when I am thriving, and when I am slowly killing myself with alcohol, they die as well. Here’s to all of us flourishing :heart:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Great job on seven days!
Maybe jalapeno pepper plants in the barrel? They are pretty plants that have nice little white flowers and seeing the progress of growing peppers is neat

2 Likes

Excited for some good reading!!

5 Likes

A week sober!..that’s a miracle huh :clap::clap::clap::clap::pray::pray::star2::star2::pray::pray:

1 Like

60 days today!!!

4 Likes

Aaaah wow!..that’s amazing :pray::star::pray:…well done you. One day at a time and it goes by :wink:

1 Like

Holy crap, just realized I’m 9 months and one week sober!!

12 Likes

Congratulations!!! :partying_face: That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Fuck yeah! 1 day at a time turns around and sneaks up on ya

1 Like