Day 2 catch up

Good morning, how is everyone today? I slept so much better last night, i have a long shift at work today but tonight will be a test. Theres always a massive pull to drink sat night in front of the tv no work next day. What’s everyone doing today and tonight?

7 Likes

Hi Dash, nice to hear that you slept better. Maybe you want to join the main daily check-in thread for daily accountability and support?

Checking in daily to maintain focus #27

1 Like

I have told several of my friends and family members-the ones who saw I needed to step back from alcohol-that I would need their help. If you have done this-tonight is the night to reach out for a helping hand. Hope you achieve your goal!

1 Like

Hey Dash! Glad you slept better! Have a plan for later. Make sure you have plenty of soft drinks and nice food in. In my early days I moved my front room around so that I wasn’t sat in my ‘usual’ place doing my ‘usual’ self destructive shit. It really helped. Change it up! I hope you have a great shift at work and come here after, this will keep you busy :+1::two_hearts:

2 Likes

You can do it; changing an old habit. After you do it a few times it’ll be the new normal.
It’s worth it!

I still don’t feel right but I feel so much better than I did, im so surprised because I’ve put my body thro so much. Tonight is going to be different and im going to feel so much better for it, im going to get some nice treats in and keep busy. Its just crazy I have a switch that seems to go into self destruct when my brain says just one.

2 Likes