Day 2 of my sobriety ♥️

Hello every day 2 and I’m still tired and avoiding alot of people who i used to call friends… it isnt easy but I cant live like this anymore… how long did it take you guys to feel normal again…

3 Likes

7 months and I still don’t feel normal :rofl:. We have to remember we did years of damage, so it can take years to recover. But in all honesty I did start feeling better after a month. Then went through a thing around my 3 months. Six months was the hardest. And each time comes clarity. I had to change all my friends too, I haven’t seen any in 7 months. A.a was scary for me, but works and I can talk to other sober ppl. Good job on day 2, keep pushing girl

3 Likes

I was about the same as @anon60334405…At around 1 month I felt like I was getting used to being sober. The fog had lifted finally and I had a pretty well established sober routine.

The first few weeks was the hardest for me personally. It’s different for everyone but keep your head up and take it day by day :slightly_smiling_face:

Keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

You you guys the support and knowing I’m not alone helps alot xo

1 Like

You will start to feel better. I can’t say how long. I think it’s different for everyone. Congratulations on day 2! You’ve came this far and that’s accomplishment! Keep going. I’m on day 11. I feel so much better, and see more clearly, and even can taste better. Welcome

1 Like

Hi I’m also day two!! Been weeding out friends the last two years!! I did quite for 30 days before and remember how great I felt!! So I will focus on that!! I wish I could just stop thinking about it!!! One day at a time right!!!?