Day 2 regret yet learning

Was 15 days sober from alcohol but then relapsed due to stress. I can’t help but feel anxious as I feel I am being tested and lied to about it constantly etc. Learning to forgive others and myself. I may not be able to trust people or my environment but I am solely going to put my trust in nature and Spirit. Will be taking vows so as to stick to sobriety for the highest good of myself and for the highest good of all. The pressure is real and has been debilitating but I just need to focus on trusting Spirit. I wish everyone on here lots of love and luck.

1 Like

Had 14 days and blew it myself. Good luck wish you well!

1 Like

You got 15 days and that’s a miracle for many,you seem to be putting so much pressure on yourself to be as on route and on path as you should tbh I did this I wanted to be the best o could be but the thing with that it all great until we put such expectations on our recovery and how it should be going and forgetting that we have to let go to a certain degree allnd just BE… I’m still learning this now and I feel I will always be learning this stuff .your in the right place yeah it sucks to reset I’ve had to myself but each day when we try again we gain more of ourselves back have a blessed day​:pray::heartbeat::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I’m on day 5 and this is my 4th time coming back to sobriety. And yes I do plan on staying sober but I’ve also learned that we are human and mistakes happen. Recovery won’t be perfect and it won’t be all sun shine and rainbows we just have to be okay with being okay until we can work up to being mentally and spiritually fit

3 Likes

a Zoom meeting might help speak to others who suffer and working a program wish you well

3 Likes