Day 2 Sobriety

Day 2. I feel a little better. Headache. Its almost 8am and I dont know what to do with my day off work. I might get up and have a nice breakfast and do some exercise today. Had gotten alot of sleep last night and lots of weird dreams. Anyone else have weird dreams from WDs?

6 Likes

Ive been sober from thc quite a bit and still have bad dreams about it unfortunately.

The hardest for me was the 1st week
Day 2 is huge by the way and you should be very proud of yourself

Day 3 my energy came bsck but be careful with that because the energy could really amp you up.

Drink lots of cold cold ice water. Its helps me :slight_smile: maybe it can help you a bit

1 Like

Ive been using thc for about 12-13 years, Hasnt effected me the way meth does. I use thc to ease the cravings for more drugs. Probably not the best method for replacement and i probably should find other ways to cope. Meth is a totally different monster though

1 Like

I understand completely

Marijuana is a med for a lot of people and its a good med at that

Ive dabbled with hard drugs andnits a very dark world. Never got addicted to them because i rarley did them. Ive been fighting for sobriety sence 2016

I drank with people in places i am not priud of

I used hard drugs and hid it from people i cared about

Its just a really dark night when your drunk looking for spagettii to feed homless people hoping they have something for me

1 Like