Day 25. Wow

Hello everyone, day 25 here. Wow what a journey it has been. Let’s just say I gave up drinking because during the quarantine I was drinking way wat too much. But in truth I had been drinking consistently for years and it seemed like this was life choice I needed to make. So when I hit day 15 or so I kind of stopped thinking about alcohol. I feel like I hit cruise control, but just when thing started to get easier I got called back to work. I like what I do but sometimes people make it harder than it has to be. Some demands are just plain dumb. Trying to jump start a work site does not work. You have to give your painters paint before you ask them if they are almost done painting. :joy: Anyway, reason I share is because work has made me crave drinking after a long day.

4 Likes

always a trigger that end of the working day but go for it fill your boots, drink so much that when you get up in the morning feeling absolutely shit, banging head full of guilt with another rough day ahead of you in the knowledge that everytime you go to work from now on you can waste all that hard earned money just so you can ruin your life. Yeah go for it, what you got to lose.

congrats on 25 days BTW :grin:

It’s just a habit and it CAN be broken; many have done it before you and hopefully after…

1 Like

Ain’t that the truth. I’m similar in that coworker frustration has been a prominent tempter. They aren’t worth drinking over :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is true, some days I feel I am just trying to justify a drink.

1 Like

Well not today, Peugeot! :sweat_smile:
It’ll pass too; just tell it to gtfo of your head! You have better things in mind for your life~!

2 Likes

Them coworkers, always driving us crazy :crazy_face:

1 Like