Day 4 alcohol free

So far, this is the longest in 5 years I’ve went without a drink. And it’s because of this forum.

I’ve been online before looking for help, but being able to read other peoples stories and communicating with other people that are going through the same experience is so encouraging.

We are helping each other.

So for that, I say thank you and let’s get better and our lives back. TOGETHER X

20 Likes

Welcome and congrats on 4 days!

2 Likes

Welcome, this places is a great first step

1 Like

Glad your here. Great job on day 4. Lots of support on here and I’m so thankful for that. I’m with you on getting better!! We can do it

1 Like

Great to hear! Im 4 days deep too. Lets keep going strong. :muscle:

2 Likes

Congratulations Kelly, be proud and keep going! One day at a time :slight_smile::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Day 4 here too (again). Let’s do this! :muscle::facepunch::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Nice work @IanMcc ! Glad you are here!.. This forum is amazing!! ODAAT! You’ve got this… :muscle:

1 Like

Well done! My Day 4 almost complete. I could not sleep and was super cranky anyone else have this. Really had to fight the craving. So glad I joined woohoo to us!

1 Like

Congratulations @Happycactus, coming here proves to yourself that you want to end this addition. And there will be times it gets hard. I’ve personally moved back to my parents for help. And they’re being fantastic help. And I’m a 36 year old man. Anyone at any age can ask for help.

2 Likes

Welcome! Even though you’re not exactly new to the forum, this collection of threads may be helpful to you.

Keep checking in! :pray::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Welcome Ian.
Congrats on your 4 days. Every days a great day to be sober. Glad you’re here and the support is great here. We all in this battle together.
:pray::heart:

1 Like