Day 4 Checking in!

i am happy for you! i hope your interview goes smoothly. im going to sleep soon. don’t really remember today, i’ve been dissociating for 10 days and counting.

2 Likes

@Twizzlers Thanks you so much you guys support has really been my anchor this forum has changed my life for the better !

2 Likes

@livid-flames thank you so much ! And I’m so sorry to hear that your dissociating I hope things turn around for you I don’t know much about the topic but maybe meditation could help

2 Likes

I’m 75 days and it’s a hard fucking day

5 Likes

Yes!!! Proud of u! The 3rd day was my downfall also for the longest time. Every day in recovery for us who have addictions is huge! Be proud!

3 Likes

Good luck with the interview! Let us know how it went, @MyTime2Shine! If you’re looking for more resources to solidify your sober streak, here you are:

Resources for our recovery

I say melt the iron while it’s hot!

@Cloyboy89 Colin what’s up with you, man? What can you do that you’re not doing to make sure you’re getting through this funky spell sober? You got it in you to succeed, don’t let shit trip you up!

1 Like

@Cloyboy89 im sorry to hear that I hope tomorrow is way better than today for you

3 days, 10 days, 30 days, 60, 90……They are all huge achievements!

Well done and be proud!

:star2:

1 Like

@Butterflymoonwoman Thank you so much ! it feels good having people who actually understand how hard it is to recover a community unmatched !

@Faugxh i know I’m on here late but the interview was good I got the job ! My only downfall today was my car got stranded but I tried to remain mostly positive I just got back home l. And thank you so much your always proving good info !

3 Likes

@Linda79 Thank you it means so much to me ! And I hope you are doing well

1 Like

hey that’s great, good for you about the job! :smiley: and your downfall didn’t make you fall down so that’s another win!
it’s early where I am so I’m going to have a good day and wish you a great night’s sleep!

1 Like

Thank you so much again always nice seeing you on here !

1 Like

AWESOME!
Thanks for sharing that!

Keep going… YOU CAN DO THIS :clap:****

1 Like

@GentleWarrior Thank you so much for your encouragement you don’t know how much it means to me truly this community feels likes a family :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

it’s alright i just can’t bring myself to take my antipsychotic because im afraid to face reality…

Great job and hang in there

1 Like

Every day is important my friend but day 3 really is a complete bitch, well done and proud of you :+1:

1 Like

@livid-flames I can’t imagine what your going through just know I’m here if you wanna talk about anything . Even though your not ready to take your meds now you will at some point and there’s no shame and not wanting to face reality , because to be honest it can be rough I wish I had a better way with my words , but you are so loved and we are all here if you need us ! I hope you feel better soon

1 Like

@runner Thank you so much !