Day 43 ! I missed you guys

Hey everyone i hope you all are doing well I haven’t checked in , in quite a while my other phone broke and I currently have a new one and had to transfer all the old stuff to this one. I haven’t been doing the greatest but I also haven’t been doing the worst my dog of 10 years passed away at the vet due to getting into some rat poison the exterminator left around and I’ve been quite distraught but I know I will be okay some day he was quite a character , he loved unconditionally always willing to get a belly rub lol and just all around a funny lovable dog. Besides that I’ve been doing well and so proud of how far I’ve come because at times like this I usually escape with drugs

7 Likes

Hey congrats on your 43 days, that’s great. Sorry about your dog. I’ve had dogs ally life and it really does suck when they pass. They become like family members all with their own personalities. Hopefully it gets easier soon. But good on you for not using through it. Glad you’re back

2 Likes

Thank you so much and your so right they are like family members my mom used to call him my brother lol. I never could make it this far without all of you !

1 Like

Definitely not easy when we lose em. Sorry to hear about your pup.
Glad you’re still with us as we need you too and right on keeping those days rolling! So glad you’re here Cc.

1 Like

That’s horrible about your dog. I’m so sorry.

The exterminator is not allowed to leave it out without warnings displayed well visibly, at least that is so over here. Maybe check the guidelines and if they’re in violation do sth about it. It won’t bring your friend back but it might save someone else’s.

My condolences. And welcome back.

3 Likes

@Smitty97 Thank you do much for your kindness it really means a lot ! And I hope your doing well

1 Like

@Faugxh Oh yes it’s my moms house he had told her it was pet friendly but that literally doesn’t make sense :sob: so he did Leave a warning smh and thank you so much for your kindness it means alot sorry for the late response

1 Like