Day 6 check in: cravings

Day 6 and I’m just having intense cravings. Although I’ve noticed a boost in energy levels and slightly better sleep. I just need some good distractions I’m not sure how to come up with some. Doing my makeup and hair tend to help but you can only do that for so long

5 Likes

Walk, jog, workout. These things seem to help with energy level, and sleep too :sleeping:

3 Likes

@BLOODSHOTJOKER is right. The only thing that helps me during sobriety is exercise. Even if you don’t feel like, just do anything somewhat intense for a half hour or so. The dopamine release from that can last hours and push you past the cravings. There’s also a lot of cool free podcasts that you can listen to on the Spotify app. Like recovery elevator, sober sisters, this naked mind. And just checking in here and talk to people who’ve been through it. They’ll help. :v:

1 Like

I legit bought a coloring book, new crayons, a puzzle and downloaded a bunch of games to my phone I even had to buy some of them lol. But that is what’s working for me… oh yeah and food!! Don’t feel guilty for eating a bunch of Junk Food either… It’s just the beginning!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like