Day 7 ODAAT!

Today is Day 7 so I guess this makes a week of being sober I would’ve never gotten this far without my check ins , you guys encouragement and just the will to get better. I won’t lie yesterday was probably one of the hardest days of my recovery I barely left home and had little to no motivation it was really depressing , but today I turned it around and got back into a routine I took my dog out for a walk and we played in the yard a bit. I know everyday won’t be easy but being in this community has helped me more than anything so I can’t thank everyone enough hopefully this wasn’t too long :joy: :innocent:

15 Likes

Great to hear Cc and glad today’s better than yesterday. And they keep getting better a little bit each day.

2 Likes

@Smitty97 Yes it is and I’m glad to say I got through yesterday the old me would’ve just said F it and go get some drugs but that’s not me anymore and I’m proud of that and I love your profile picture ! That’s my mood all the way :joy:

2 Likes

Congrats on 7 days! I know this early days are brutal but you will never have to go through those first 7 again if you keep on staying sober for just today.

3 Likes

@Dan531 Thank you so much :pray:t5: And today is a hour by hour kinda day , I hope you are doing well !

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s minute by minute but just remember it gets much, much better. There are people that would do anything to have 7 days of sobriety, you are winning right now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

One week! Congrats!

2 Likes

@Dan531 Can’t thank you enough man :pray:t5: And yes the old me couldn’t go even 2 hrs without smoking so to even make it this far Is a blessing ! Today is definitely better than yesterday

@JasonFisher Thank you so much man :pray:t5: I really appreciate hope you are doing well today

Everyday is day #1!!!

1 Like

@Humbriety You got that right ! Lol it’s definitely one of those days

1 Like

@MyTime2Shine keep pressing and I will do the same!

1 Like

@SoberGuyUSA Thank you so much ! I hope you are doing well

@Humbriety Will do ! We got this :grin: :pray:

1 Like