Day 7 tomorrow

I wanna say thanks to all you out there. This app helps a lot. It’s inspiring to read all your guys stories especially when you’re feeling lonely. My drinking led to my recent break up and opened my eyes that I needed to do something different. I wish I had addressed it sooner, hindsight is 20/20. I haven’t been sober this long in almost 7 years. I made it another day thanks to all of you.

13 Likes

You made it to 7 days yourself. Congratulations and I’m glad the group helped along the way

1 Like

Congrats! Keep going. It gets easier. Promise. :blush:

1 Like

Yeah my recent break up has been rough also. Been staying strong today I’m 2 weeks sober. Now instead of me going back to getting high, we are talking and working things out slowly. Even set up the Christmas tree together Saturday. She’s definitly noticing a difference this time around. I have been just focusing on myself and staying sober and seems like things are falling in place slowly. Congrats on 1 week here’s to many more :heart:

2 Likes

Happy it’s working out for you. Keep at it! Don’t lose somebody good to our destructive habits

1 Like

This. This is key. Do that and other stuff falls into place I think. Keep going!

2 Likes

Yeah she already left but I’m hoping I can save our relationship there is still hope. It will be healthier and stronger that’s for sure

Congratulations on your first week of your new exciting life x

A week is pretty awesome…congrats!!