Day 8 first weekend in a long while

Feeling a bit edgy this evening. I’ve said no to invitations out 3 times so far this weekend. Go me! I’m understanding that I need to spend time in my own company for a while…
I’m not doing much, tv, food, still in my pj’s from getting up this morning. Trying to be kind to myself and not beat myself up for being lazy…
Been watching TikTok’s :joy: I think I might be using it as a substitute for the booze…

10 Likes

sounds like the perfect sober day to me. Congrats on your sober days :+1:

1 Like

Thanks you :blush: enjoy your weekend

1 Like

Hey hey, im having a lazy day too. Thoughts of picking up have been frequent today. Ive decided to grant myself grace because at this moment sleeping is better than picking up and if this helps me get through the day sober (and im not avoiding responsibilities) then thats exactly what i should do. Im watching a marathon of law and order svu on the antenna lol

1 Like

Thanks for responding :blush:
Enjoy your chilled out day. I like the sound of granting myself grace. I am so hard on myself. I’m practicing checking in on my thoughts and if I’m being a terrible critic I tell myself to take a breath and be kind, or I may now say, grant myself some grace :blush:
Well done for not picking up :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Good plan!! Helped you stay sober today.

1 Like