Day 8 so glad i did not drink

So proud of myself that i did not drink last night as i would have woken up like a wounded animal, have a lovely Sunday everyone

29 Likes

Well done Meg! Feels good doesnt it? Each time you dont drink the more empowered you will feel and these are all steps to becoming in control of your life and thus on the path to real happiness. Its not missing out its investing in your future…i absolutely think you can do this…can i give u a gentle push toward listening to or reading Allen Carrs easy way to stop drinking…i found it amazing for changing my mindset around drinking and was a real game changer for me

6 Likes

Thank you so much i will take a look

3 Likes

Well done not drinking last night. Feel free to join us over here in the daily check in thread:

Checking in daily to maintain focus #50

4 Likes

I just ordered the book directed for women to stop drinking, thanks for that

4 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Youre doing great, keep the faith in yourself… you can do this :heart:

2 Likes

Day 9, can someone tell me if this is correct posting it onto my other post please

3 Likes

Me too!!!

One day at a time. Trust the process your life will get so good itll make you uncomfortable! Embrace it!!!

1 Like

Thank you and well done to you too

yay! congrats!

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Yep, exactly right!

If you want to check in every day you can also join us in the “checking in daily” thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Checking in daily to maintain focus #50

Also, congrats on 9 days!

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Day 10 feeling good, so lovely to wake up and not be groggy and cranky, here is to 24 hours, just for today please god

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Well done on your 10 days!!!

2 Likes

Thank you very much