Day five sober 20/02

day 5 sober done!! i went to uni, met some friends,had a lovely bubble bath and felt good overall.
well tonight i had a deep conversation with mom, and since a psychiatrist told her i probably have BPD she printed some things about it and it was reading it out loud, in bed with her. i realised i could relate so much with what i was reading and at some point i bursted in tears. she hugged me tight and i stopped crying soon after but yeah i’m good now, tonight i’m chilling and going to bed early because tomorrow morning i’ve got an appointment with my psychiatrist. it was a good day and hopefully tomorrow will be even better

5 Likes

hey! I’m on day five sober from weed (hour 98 to be specific… yes I am counting lol). getting a diagnosis is scary but having a better understanding of how you think and how your brain works is so beneficial in the long run and for me felt like such a relief to know I’m not the only one feeling this way. and good for you for opening up to your mom, those conversations are some of the hardest. I always feel like I’m letting her down but I know moms just want the best for us. hope your appointment goes well and you have another day full of success!

1 Like