Day One Again... Send Positive Words

I’m starting over today again… I continue to fuck over the people i care for in this world. My husband is debating divorce in his mind. And i dont blame him.

4 Likes

Welcome back.
What are you prepared to do this time round.?

2 Likes

Decide to be better. Show yourself you can do it. Everything else will take care of itself. Let this be your bottom and make everyday better from here on out.

1 Like

You got this, stay focused. Im day 4. What is the addiction you are having problems with?

1 Like

You got this! :muscle:

1 Like

So glad that you are back. You can do this.

1 Like

Maybe something different this time try a womans meeting wish you well

Don’t be too hard on yourself, nobody is perfect. We all have slip ups. That’s life. Remind your husband how much you love him… and more importantly remind yourself how much you love yourself. You really need to be kind to yourself. Look in the mirror and give yourself compliments; remind yourself of all that you accomplished. Once you start feeling good about yourself again, you wont even need to rely on substances to loosen up or gain confidence. You CAN do this, you’re stronger than you think :heart:

1 Like

It was said to me many many times…“hitting bottom is when you stop digging.” Alcoholism is progressive. You dont have to feel like this ever again. Get a solid support in whatever works for you and move forward.

3 Likes

I like that.
Sometimes I think I’m not THAT bad; growing up around violent alcoholics. I guess my drunk o meter was pretty high, but that makes sense to me. Thanks.

1 Like

Decide to be better, and then work to be better. The action words here are “decide” and “work”. First you express the desire in your mind, and then you act to achieve what you desire.

3 Likes