Depression and confused

Today is a little easier but still having trouble beating the thoughts in my head. Still feeling empty and alone but i know that i have to keep pushing forward. Even tho sometimes i dont want to.

7 Likes

Depression is horrible. I find laughter makes me feel a bit better. If you like memes check out the meme thread, always cheers me up :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Under all of our sobriety we will still find the reasons we chose to use. Mine also happens to be partly due to depression. Depression doesn’t go away in sobriety but being sober is the only way I’ve found to take it on. Watch a movie, take a nap, eat something delicious but keep going. You’ll need a clear head to slay that depression dragon. :heart:

3 Likes

The only thing with my depression os i cant eat or sleep because i am preganant and not able to get comfortable and cant keep food down so im kinda stuck.

1 Like

Yikes, I’m sorry. I’m sure that makes it harder, plus you’ve got extra hormones working against your stable ones. I wish I could help. Stay the course, grow that tiny person and come out the other side of this stronger and sober. Sending hugs, saltines and wishes for a comfortable position for you to lay in. :heart:

1 Like

I cant even keep saltinesbdown all i wanna do is sleep but cant because my 18 month old needs his mommy to.

1 Like

You are in a tough spot then. I forget sometimes that depressed feelings are justified and it sounds like your feelings are just that. I wish I could make a better suggestion but all I know is that drinking will only make everything 100 times harder. I’m sending hopes for a peaceful night. :heart: