Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

I was thinking Geoff but he would delete all the posts and then delete himself :rofl::rofl::rofl:,

For anyone who thinks I’m being horrible he’s actually a friend outside of TS so he can take it, apart from the fact he’s not here to read it. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

I want to eat cake in moderation. Why can’t I?

Congratulations @Mno :+1:

6 Likes

One piece at a time Cate :cake:

5 Likes

Who only eats 2 bites? :joy:

Congratulations @Mno!!

8 Likes

You had to go and make your congratulations bigger than mine, didn’t you!

Darn sibling rivalry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That’s because you didn’t save me any cheesecake. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I couldn’t have chose a better person to throw my posts into the eternal abyss, well done :+1:

Bring back nipples!!!

4 Likes

@Mno First job: Move some posts to the Derailment thread :+1::innocent::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Plenty of cheesecake. No nipples.

5 Likes

I know my place :neutral_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

12 Likes

2 Likes

I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall when they came up with this product idea :bulb: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

You need bigger ambitions :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Congratulations :clap: :clap:! :clap:

3 Likes

This makes me happy! Congrats!!

3 Likes

@Mno…you will be a great moderator. Thank you for volunteering to spend the time and keeping this wild band of ruffians in check. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Couldn’t agree more @Mno will be a fantastic moderator. He was the first or second person to welcome me when I joined here, and my admiration for him has only grown since. So a terrific choice indeed.

5 Likes

And @Mno posts good music like 99.99% of the time so he’s got my vote for sure :metal:

4 Likes