Derailment Void

Threats really are not appreciated Derek. I understand we are working slower than you prefer, but there is a lot to consider and for us to discuss. Lots of flags and concerns that not just you have. We have received several private messages as well. Rest assured the thread will reopen with time. And thank you everyone for your patience with this ongoing issue.

2 Likes

You should know me well enough that I wouldn’t give a warning lol

1 Like

Oh thank you! Luckily there are more mods now to share the load, all working hard behind the scenes.

2 Likes

You should know me well enough as well.

1 Like

Just trying to find out where the line is today. It’s a take no prisoners type of day I see lol.

1 Like

It is a tragedy that “the way of the world” has lowered the bar on decency and decorum, and that so many people have resigned themselves to embracing it. I believe we can return to treating people humanely again.

I got some :fire: to drop. Just waiting for the go ahead from upper management

2 Likes

Adam and Eve.

Drops mic, walks off stage

4 Likes

:heart: im out of likes.

4 Likes

:heart::100:ten characters

You win. I hope you have a nice day. Peace.

2 Likes

Trump has nothing to do with humanities behavior. We are glorified monkeys. Always have been.

4 Likes

Mate I would be quite happy for you to pm me the worst possible memes you can get your hands on please. :+1::slight_smile: subject matter is irrelevant!

3 Likes

:rofl::heart:are you sure? You have been warned. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Third? What’s your second?
We’ve got English as our second here, native language if you’ve got one and French, German or Spanish as third option. :blush:

1 Like

Monkeys may find being compared to humans offensive

My sincerest apologies to monkeys…

2 Likes

Monkeys are most likely jealous of our memes

3 Likes

I waited 1 minute and 47 seconds for that official like.

At least like like dealer is on time.

Percs of recovery!l

I’m about 3 hours until I get em back. Hopefully I’m stockpiling theme for the meme thread.

1 Like