Did you know...you can mute a thread?!

Exactly, I like postal riders, telegrams and letter doves. (I have no idea what the right English word for that is unfortunately)

I’m born in the wrong country in the wrong decade, that’s all. :joy:

2 Likes

Just muted a thread now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As a newbie I never use to mute threads. I didn’t want to miss out on anything. But now I find it very helpful.

Happy muting y’all :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Same, some threads are irrelevant to me. And some are just annoying.

2 Likes

Imagine the answer is yes, but if you mute a thread can you later unmute it? You know, just to see if it’s just as troll-y as when you decided to mute it.

Yeah, scroll up and I put instructions on how to unmute :nerd_face: :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks. Apparently, I’m lazy and cut corners. But I knew that.

1 Like

This is explains why no one reads my threads

6 Likes

carrier pigeon :+1:

2 Likes

And the postal rider?

Usually I’m able to find the words at Google translate. If it’s words I forgot or don’t use often. But I couldn’t find any of those words. Guess it isn’t really popular to use them nowdays :joy:

not sure, maybe postman :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This is revolutionary! Thanks to Rosa I should t miss anything that I’m following :ok_hand:

2 Likes

tenor (30)

4 Likes

Are talking about the Pony Express?

1 Like

Yes Ma’am, that’s it. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Rosa, you are a genius! I’ve been on here for ages and never knew this :hugs: x

1 Like

I’m no genius, just a nerd :nerd_face::laughing::upside_down_face:

I like getting to know the programs/apps/platforms I’m using as much as I can.

1 Like

Brilliant, I’m always glad to learn a tip or two. Seems to take me ages to get to grips with things sometimes :hugs: x

1 Like

Since we’ve got a whole lot of new folks in our community, I thought it might be a good time to bump this. You can curate your TS experience quite a bit by using the tools available to mute threads (or watch them and get notifications when there is a new post) and even block users. These tools helped me so much when certain topics stressed me out or were a distraction.

8 Likes