Different view of things

How do you do your meditation. Do you just sit in silence focusing on your breathing or can I ask what your technique is please ?

My way of meditating is that I sit on a little firm pillow, cross my legs, straighten my spine, pull my hair back, take off all jewellery, set my timer for 30 mins , and I just breathe deeply and slowly. In through the nose and out through the mouth.

I go into trance when I meditate because I channel. So my breathing pretty much slows down to almost non exsistant. Its very slow.

I started going to a medatation retreat a decade ago. I will post the link below and you can google your local one. There is one in most countries and states.

But just sit and breathe slowly , in through the nose and out through the mouth .

Do it as soon as you wake up. You are more in alignment then and you will get better over a few months.

The more often you sit, even just for 5 -10 min a morning, the sooner you will notice the world around you change and magical synchronized moments will happen to you every day :heart:

3 Likes

I do try to meditate every day with meditation music but my mind wanders a lot :woman_shrugging:t2: But I do feel more relaxed afterwards. It is something I would like to explore and learn about more. Thank you for the great advice :blush:

1 Like

Dont use music. Its too distracting. You want to quite your mind. Just focus on your breathe In silence. Over time you will build up focus and before you know it you will crave your morning time to meditate and you wonā€™t get distracted :hugs:

1 Like

Its like anything, practice makes perfect. The more often you do it and regularly sit with your breathe, the less your mind will wander. It will still wander, but not crazy monkey mind type of wandering lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: just commit to 5-10 mins every morning, at exactly the same time every morning. And you will soon notice a calming change :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the time you took to write that to me. It helps to get different points of view
I also sorry for your lossā€¦

This is my belief.

Actually Apparently there is a second dimension thatā€™s parallel with ours.
We canā€™t see this other dimension but thatā€™s where the souls live.
They are always right next to us in that other dimension helping us along but we canā€™t see them.
They still have all of their consciousness and know who they are.

There are probably lots of spirits and souls hanging around me right now I just canā€™t see or hear them.
I smelled my fathers cologne a few days ago in one spot in my house.

3 Likes

Actually Apparently there is a second dimension thatā€™s parallel with ours.
We canā€™t see this other dimension but thatā€™s where the souls live.
They are always right next to us in that other dimension helping us along but we canā€™t see them.
They still have all of their consciousness and know who they are.

I smelled my fathers cologne also in one small spot in my home.
Also the day he passed a tree fell on my car and totaled it.
I was inside of the car and was safe.

2 Likes

It was my father.
He sent a message to me telling me that there is an afterlife. He needed to make it a huge message so Iā€™d listen
I was parked for 2 hours upset and it was such a rare occurrence in that area. Iā€™m in Santa Monica and no rain or wind.
Huge oak tree fell on the car.
He always told me growing up not to be heavy but be light.
I had a depression problem

So he dropped a heavy tree on my car to make the point.
He made sure I was in it to be safe.
Also I wanted a new car anyway.

1 Like