Disconnected 🔌

Hi Lola, it’s stupid I know myself so well and as well as you I know my triggers. But why am I not capable enough to act different on them?
I hope you have a good feeling about how the intake went and doesn’t have to wait long before it starts. Friday is my appointment in the forrest with my coach and the weather forecast is rain :blush:

2 Likes

I am sorry you feel stuck. What you wrote I interprete such that you can feel.
I feel with you. Baby steps.

2 Likes

True, maybe it’s just not doing something with it enough. It boils up :thinking:

2 Likes

Hello my love! I’m sorry you’re feeling disconnected lately. For me, when I feel that way I often find my spiritual connection is not being harbored enough. I get stuck in my own stuff and wanting things my way vs letting my higher power lead me. I can close off and keep others out. My old “stuff” can make me want to keep people out unconsciously too. Our body and our energy often keep the score, even when we think we are over it. It can be a hard thing to navigate, so I’m glad you are talking about it! We are never in it alone. I’m also glad you got a coach to connect with, let us know how it goes! :heart:

3 Likes

I will thank you Mandi :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

That’s how I feel just not myself, just not here, stressing so bad over everything. So much is going on and I have no idea where to start, so confused on daily life I’ll keep you in my thoughts for better days stay positive the best you can and don’t forget to take a deep breath

2 Likes

I feel you! I tried so hard to deal with it on my own like I always do. I know what to do but can’t get myself moving and the only thing I’m good at is overthinking it all.
So today my focus is today :blush:

This :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:
Hope I manage to do just that.
I hope you will feel better soon. I started today with a daylight lamp as well. Hope it helps with my overall mood.
A lot of the word hope in my answer to you :blush:
But that is what I need right now: hope! En you too.
Tomorrow I have a meet up with my new coach, another hope…
So I made some steps :wink:
Maybe you can ask for help to make some steps as well? We do not have to fix everything by ourselves :hugs:

3 Likes