Discussion of Political Memes & Politics

Personally, though I wanna believe, I think it’s premature to call it. Nevada is still lollygagging but would seal it, and PA and GA are so close it’s ridiculous.

Bold to me some outlets are calling it done.

It still doesn’t sit right with me that half this country voted for a racist

11 Likes

Can’t be said enough. Nor should it be ignored or forgotten.

6 Likes

The enemy of my enemy is my friend…

Trump hates the same people his supporters do, and in doing so legitimises their prejudice and makes them forget about all the wrongs he is doing to them and their country also.

6 Likes

Balls in your court

1 Like

I realised that when I was moving some posts around this morning. I was thinking of renaming this post ‘discussion of political memes and politics’.

3 Likes

He is definitely a meme… And a cliniclown

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here to brighten everyone’s day… @TMAC thought of you-looks a little like chief! Imagine if our dogs could run for office?! :sob::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

They were talking about this on the news here yesterday! French Bulldog was my alternative if I couldn’t get a Boston Terrier. Would’ve named it Jacques or Pierre.

Also, I am pleased that there is a town called “Rabbit Hash”.

2 Likes

I just heard they’re calling Biden the winner, on CNN. I’m at work so someone just came in and said they heard it.

3 Likes

The newspaper I follow uses the AP newsdesk, and they have called it for Biden.

3 Likes

Yep. Apparently Pennsylvania is now called for Biden which would put him over!

Still stunned how many states are so frickin close.

4 Likes

Now the real work begins. It’s going to take a lot of effort to undo the damage done in the last 4 years.

7 Likes

Yes, the real work begins @Englishd

5 Likes

Apparently, every politician in Germany is relieved. :pray::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I feel like this is said by the opposing party every time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If trump is such an evil racist, why did he make a law that permanently secured government funding for black (NAACP) colleges and why wasn’t he a racist before he was president?

2 Likes

Look up his actions against the Central Park 5 if you’re curious if he’s racist or not :roll_eyes: p.s. the law is for ALL minorities. Doesn’t matter-Biden won! :wink:

1 Like

5 teenagers raped a women, ask her how she feels about the verdict, NY Times is a liberal rag and the fix is in. But we’ll see how it ends. Be well M.

It wasn’t 5 teenagers. It was one man, who was not one of the 5 teenagers originally charged.

10 Likes