Do you taking any supplements for your health

I know alcohol destroyed many nutrients in my body. Now, I’m sober and following a healthy lifestyle.

I’m taking B-complex vitamins and fish oil (Omega-3) daily, which gives me strength and focus for day-to-day life.

Share your daily health tips too!

8 Likes

Hi Sarath,

my regular supplements are a vitamin b complex with microbiom during the morning and thodiola rosea for the mood. (switch this with a anti fatigue complex with vitamin b, gaba and thodiola rosea).
Vitamin C (as the C this level might also realy been damaged by drinking)

In the evening I take magnesium and vitamin d, for nerves, muscles (doing lot of sports), relaxation.

If I have panic feelings I am taking something with passioflora.

This mixture matches good to me!
Important thing is to take everything regularly everyday… I have my things next to the place where I eat. I also heard bathroom as a trick during morning and evening selfcare routine.

My further health tipps are drinking enough water (maybe hot water, especially in the morning, good ayurvedic inner cleaning technique), enough sleep and destressing (easier sad, but I experienced last weeks WHAT an impact this is!).

I avoid sugar, focus on eating enough protein with greens and veggies, oats, dark chocolate, nuts, berries.

Moving of course, moving, physically and mentally :sunglasses:

Happy, healthy, sober living!

healthy-happy

9 Likes

Morning / day

• Fish oils
  • Joint ace; chondroitin and glucasamine (sp) and other complimentary joint supplements
  • Vit D

Night

• Magnesium Citrate complex
  • Ashwagandha pill including l theathine, vit b, and other calming compliments.

I am falling asleep very easy these days, however my cats soon make sure I’m up by 4am.

10 Likes

Fresh air give you vit B ,I take chewable vit C for these old bones ,

6 Likes

I take probiotics for healthy digestion and gut health.
I take b vitamins for energy during the day.
And I take magnesium at night time that helps with anxiety and sleep.

4 Likes

@Bluekoolaid That’s nice, Keep healthy !!!

2 Likes

Fish oils
Turmeric
Magnesium glycinate (anxiety)
5htp ( also anxiety but can cause really mad dreams)
Good quality multi vitamins
Milk thistle (liver)
Liv 52 (liver)

2 Likes

2 types of smoothie daily also
1 cucumber
Brocolli
Spinach
Banana
Mixed berry
Flax an chia seed

2 cucumber
Beetroot
Tomato
Radish
Red pepper
Flax an chia seed

I brew a couple of rooibos tea bags aswell and let it cool and use this as the liquid

I hate eating veg or salads so this is a good way of getting them into me

3 Likes

Chamomile, valerian root, lemon balm and ashwaganda tea some evenings. Helps anxiety and sleep. (Ashwaganda can affect certain medication so check first)

Slow release vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin B
Milk thistle
Well woman capsule

Seamoss and bladderwrack (anyone with thyroid issue should check with Dr before using bladderwrack)

2 Likes

I take vitamin B-1 along with a multivitamin everyday on top of a slew of others… but those two are the supplements I take, I notice that when I do not I notice quite a difference in mood.
OH I forgot vitamin B12 as well.

1 Like