Does anyone else here sky dive?

Hi all!
I absolutely LOVE sky diving!! I’ve been 7 times now, all tandem. Has anyone here gotten licensed to sky dive on their own? I was thinking about it……

IMG_6007
IMG_6031
IMG_6032

13 Likes

This one’s all you lady. Not a chance in hell am I going up there. :rofl:. I think at @Zse skydives though

3 Likes

That’s correct :grin: I’ve done it and it was amazing :rofl: of course with instructor i did it :joy:

9 Likes

@Jasty2 LOL!!

Yeah @Zse! We can be air sisters! Haha, I love jumping out of perfectly good planes! :heart:

3 Likes

This is badass! Absolute goals! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

No problem dear :smiling_face: :joy: i can do this many times :rofl:

2 Likes

@Megan3 you should totally do it if it’s on your “bucket” list, it’s an amazing experience!

@Zse I was thinking about going for the license, since I’ve gone at least 3 times tandem I am eligible. I want to be one of the front of the plane people that can jump on their own! :rofl: Something about being over this planet is so unbelievably freeing to me :heart:

3 Likes

I have only done it once so far. Did it in Alberta when i was 19 where i was coached for 8 hours on a military base. more bruised and sore from the 8 hour session. Was a solo jump of 6000’ and the best time of my life — was trying to overcome my fear of heights but that did not take away my fear. Not sure where the video and pictures are but i don’t think i look at peace :laughing:

i was the last to jump and for some reason the person in my ear piece thought i was an instructor and was giving me commands to do tricks and turns in the sky LOL - did not happen. My chute also opened late and had some tangling issues but luckily all worked out.

I have done an indoor one in Texas about 5 yrs ago and that was a good experience too but really do want to get back in a plane some day. Seeing these pics really brings on my itch to skydive again :wink:

6 Likes

Yes you should totally think about trying it again! I’m a 13,000 ft girl, free fall drop for 60 seconds, the canopy for maybe 10 mins, it’s my favorite way friend!! :heart:

5 Likes

Did it years ago for my high school graduation. Was amazing

4 Likes

What a fun way to celebrate graduation!! :heart:

2 Likes

omg!!! - so amazing - nothing like that feeling of free falling.

i am gonna get my log book out and train as soon as i’m well enough.

2 Likes

Keep me posted for sure!!! :heart::heart: so happy this sparked something in you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Skydiving nope and probably never will.

But last year i managed to arrange for 8 guys from a youth group i volunteer fot to do a 3500 foot static line jump.

They loved it never seen such excited faces.

This yearvi have 16 spaces booked and could probably fill them three times over.

5 Likes

I have to look that up that might be something I would be interested in!!!

1 Like

Is the activity supplier i used.

3 Likes

Who in their right or left mind jumps out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft using a tea towel made from silk ???

3 Likes

I do, but if I am of right mind is still up for debate! :rofl:

2 Likes

Meeee…. I would never bungy jump but was excited to jump out of a plane :joy::woman_shrugging:

None of my friends would join me so I went on my own :wink:

3 Likes

Nice, good for you! :grin: Would you do it again?