Does anyone have this... 'Mood' too?

I was at library and when I went outside after library I felt so brave and smart. I told myself “Hey Nastya, we can do it together, we’re strong and smart! No one is gonna make us feel shitty.”, which was actually nice feeling.
And well that feeling ruined bus driver which kicked me out from bus because I had box of pizza.
And guess where my all positivity went? Right, into trash. I had anxiety attack after that situation with bus driver and I saw how all people look at me like at some dumb ass.
Why it’s so hard in recovery from mental illnesses and addictions… Never ending fight which I’m already tired a lot.

5 Likes

P. S. Don’t ask me why that bus driver kicked me out from bus. I wasn’t eating pizza in that bus I was just holding box which was closed.
Aka only in Czech republic lol. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Oh, I know this feeling. Being invincible and clash, you run against a glass door. :see_no_evil:
It’s little steps, already having this awesome feeling of living sober and being okay with it, having a joyful moment and cherish this. Keep it for you.
The unpleasant feelings will be with us as well which is also good I think. We have to learn to handle them better and this is the work for me.

Maybe the bus driver was craving pizza and felt triggered by the smell. :zipper_mouth_face:

7 Likes

Tomorrow will be better than today as long as we don’t use or drink. How was your pizza? Smiling here as I just had some an hour ago. We push forward friend.

6 Likes

Pizza was actually good, made me feel better!

5 Likes

Thank you a lot!

And yeah, maybe he had bad day or something like that, who knows.

2 Likes

Maybe they were jealous of your pizza

2 Likes

My boyfriend is a bus driver. They gotta deal with so many crazies. Your driver may have been at the end of his or her leash for the day. If anyone on the bus was looking at you funny, it was probably out of confusion: Why is this driver being so mean?

But, I have absolutely been in a similar mindset. You’re feeling on top of the world, and then you’re shoved off. It’s not fair, it hurts and is so frustrating. :people_hugging: Hang in there. There will be many more good times ahead.

3 Likes

Maybe the driver was hoping you would offer him a slice? :grin::pizza:

1 Like

Understandable! I just now realise maybe he had really some bad day or something like that.
Also thank you a lot <3

2 Likes