Don't give up on yourself

19 Likes

We missed you! Welcome back :slight_smile: sorry to hear about the relapse. I did the same but like you I didn’t let it stop me from chasing sobriety, back at 46 days today and staying strong and motivated. Been doing an hour of meditation a day, joined a gym finally moved into a way nice apartment in LA, things are looking up! Stay vigilant friend

2 Likes

I’m with you! I do an hour in the am and an hour in the pm. I’m sorry to hear of your setback- but sometimes whats mistaken as a breakdown is really a breakthrough… that’s how I see some relapses.

Fortunately I haven’t had nearly as many relapses as I did before finding this forum, but the events that culminated and contributed to this recent one… I’m just gunna chalk it all up to a lesson that had to be learned for some future benefit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey :smiley: welcome back. We have been worried :frowning:

1 Like

Wow, so glad to read you again. I missed your voice here. Sorry about all the turbulence.

1 Like

Thank you so much! That means so much to me, more than you could ever know. All I have is my voice and to know its been missed is one of the greatest feelings in the world. As for the turbulence, its okay. I’ve since upgraded aircraft, instead of flying a paper plane, Im now navigating the spruce goose :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks Steve. I wasn’t away by choice. But things have settled down enough where I can peek back in. Aiyaiyai Hows the pup? That little ball of fur have you wrapped around its little fluffy tail?

1 Like

The pupp is doing well :smiley: he keeps me busy and worried at all times lol

3 Likes

Hahahaha that picture couldn’t be anymore perfect! That face!

2 Likes