Don't let me go

On day 2 and currently very tempted to drink. Someone talk me off the ledge

6 Likes

Thats a good question. I guess I need to ask myself that first. :expressionless:

1 Like

I’ve been sitting on the couch for 20 minutes just marinating on it

2 Likes

I’m not opposed to it. I had done a couple. I think the only thing was the repetition that got to me. And if I am not in the right mindset of it I just get frustrated. I’ve been listening to podcasts etc which I can kind of relate to more. Maybe I should give everything some thought before I hop back on here :confused:

Thank you.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right. Not worth it

1 Like

I think my problem is I get very bored. I get off work and am too tired to go outside in the heat. I absolutely hate summer so I just want to stay inside. Good news is I’m still on the couch and not at the gas station

Why did you want to get sober in the 1st place?

1 Like

Okay instead of a ledge, let’s brainstorm! What can you do right now? Do you like physical? There’s a planking challenge going on right now! 20 seconds! Games? Give me your preference: mountains or ocean?

1 Like

Hangovers, blackouts etc. I know I need to remind myself of that. I do but sometimes stupidly it’s not enough to stop me until I do it

1 Like

The mountains

Cats or dogs?

Both…I’d say cats

Winter or Summer?

The devil makes work for idle hands i was told once,maybe instead of sitting and thinking keep ya mind busy like what your doing now sharing on hete ,a walk a shower a talk with a friend anything but feeding the thoughts :pray:your doing ok your sharing and ya listening to podcast’s so for day 2 your ok just don’t pick up​:two_hearts:

5 Likes

Winter for sure

Thank you for the support

1 Like

Coffee or tea? You’re doing awesome! Keep going until you can get your mind off :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope nope just one! LoL

1 Like