Dont miss the signs

I’ve always been a firm believer in the universe, signs, coincidences, what have you. Well today alone I’ve had 3 instances where “sober living/life” have come up, when I wasn’t even looking for it! I always knew I had to go this route but I felt like this was the universe telling me I’m finally on the path I should be. I had an abusive husband, a bad divorce and I’m raising a child alone without child support while working 2 jobs and going to school. I was always afraid of losing or failing because that is what my ex instilled in me, I’m nothing I can do nothing, but with my recent change of heart, therapy and new mindset of not drowning my sorrows away I feel so soo good. Look for those signs, maybe those love ones still have your back even though they’re no longer here with us.

19 Likes

So happy for you. Finding your path, doing the work, you should be so proud of yourself!

1 Like

Great skills and great job!!!
I am so glad you found yourself and a way forward!!!

1 Like

Thank you! And yes. I’ve never loved myself and I’m still learning but I now know that alcohol isn’t the love I need.

1 Like

Thank you I’m trying!

1 Like

Sure doesn’t sound like nothing to me. Sounds like a really good mom and strong woman climbing to a better life for her and her kid.
Keep it up pal.
One day at a time

1 Like

Mayflower you are a Rock Star!!! Your ex is nothing and nobody for saying such things to the mother of his child! You are definitely on the right path. Keep going and do what you know is right for you and your child. :+1:

1 Like