Double digits feels great

Living sober is so much better than recovering all week from a one night binger. 10 days today feels like such an accomplishment. A little one, but none the less an accomplishment. My plan to prevent relapsing is working and I feel very proud of myself for once in a long time. I’m excited for this journey and I just wanted to share my enthusiasm with everyone. Thanks for listening. God bless xoxo

15 Likes

Ten days is a huge accomplishment! We have to remember that every day sober is a miracle.

2 Likes

Way to go Miss B!!

1 Like

Congrats to ya!!! Keep on keepin’ on!

1 Like

Great job Miss-B. As already said 10 days is a huge milestone. When I started on this road I have’nt been sober more than 5 days at a time in 10 years. Except a couple times I had some health issues. Ten days seemed an impossible task at first. I am almost five months now. Just try to knock the days down one at a time. They will stack up before you know it.

1 Like

Thank you @Cali805male. It’s easy to forget that each day is a struggle, once the struggle has passed.

Thank you :blush:

Thank you thank you :blush:

Very true. I was struggling at day 6 for the longest. To now be at Day 10 feels just amazing. Thank you for the reminder.

Great job @Miss_B!!! Congrats on double digits, so glad you’re here :smile_cat:

1 Like

Thank you. I’m so glad too. The mental clarity is just amazing.

Atta girl @Miss_B 10 days is a great start. Keep at it before you know it you’ll be at 30 days :smile:

1 Like

Congrats on double digits @Miss_B :tada: :tada:
That’s great! :star2:

1 Like

Double digits feels soooooooooo good. I dont even count it as a quit unless it gets over 10 days. Way to go @Miss_B. Im right around day 12 myself.

1 Like

Congrats on 10-keep coming back-you got this

1 Like

Ten days is huge, don’t discount it. We all know how hard those ten days are! And while all days count, my first ten days were way harder than my most recent ten days.

Be proud of yourself and keep the momentum going!

2 Likes

I can’t wait :smiley:

They were tough. I guess seeing everyone at 60+, 100+ just felt like 10 days whoopie lol but they were so hard. Thanks for the reminder

2 Likes

Yay. Way to go on 12! Keep going!!

:blush: thank you