Drank my 20's away. Day 54 sober

Whew! Once you fall off that pink cloud it’s easy to get stuck in a rut. I dont check the days as much as I did in the beginning, I wish I could get that spark back. That thirst for life. Eh, just keep trucking along. 2 months here in a few days.

8 Likes

Yeah I feel ya. Just hit 2 months and have been ‘stuck’. Small steps tho. As long as you keep moving forward, even if it’s not upward, you’re still going in the right direction. I just started aa and that’s ignited a new flame for me. Got me out of my house where I normally sit all day feeling sorry for myself, looking around at the mess I should be cleaning. I just got home from my second meeting and feeling motivated for the first time in weeks(could also be the 3 cups of coffee I had there, lol). But either way, its finally a good day. So give something new a try. Change can be a good thing when life starts to feel stale. Good job on 2 months! Keep it going.

8 Likes

I see now what that pink cloud means. I am in a good, secure position and am confident now in my sobriety. I also drank my 20s away and refuse to let it repeat it in my 30s. Thanks for reminding me about that bro. Congrats on the 2 months as well! I’m on 3M 24D myself and I honestly still feel fantastic ^.^

4 Likes

38 days sober here. Monday and Tuesday at work I started feeling like I was feeling better and hopeful. Then wed comes an it’s gone . Back to feeling hopeless . Wondering if that’s that pink cloud your talking about

1 Like

Ahh ok that makes sense. Yea I’m doing all I can . Early recovery meetings at my doctors office, exercising . Need to find some meetings though. Trying to push through the depression feelings I knew it was going to be hard but damn

1 Like

Just learned what the pink cloud was… I was wondering why I was feeling this way, I must have fallen off that pink cloud. Still trying to find things to fulfill my day and my time. I started meditation today and more physical activity to hope get me back feeling good. 43 days sober. We got this! One day at a time :blush:

3 Likes