Dreams are back and intense

The dreams are back. I had many at the beginning, they subsided for a bit but started coming back a week or so ago. Coming up on six months in a few weeks and thought I made it past the weird parts, apparently not. They are so real and intense. I wake myself up yelling and screaming, it’s a feeling that I’m slipping away, sleeping too deep among horrible dreams. Open to hear if similar experiences out there.

2 Likes

Thank you, it could be. I’ll do some reading, I do recall seeing that somewhere along the line. The tiredness is back too, could be the same thing

1 Like

I too am only a couple weeks away from the 6 month milestone. I have been having frequent dreams as well recently. Glad to hear I’m not alone on that.

1 Like

I’m 20 days from 6 months and been having really vivid and unpleasant dreams. They are about a person from my past. Every night is a different scenario but ultimately every dream follows the same plot line. Also experiencing some insomnia.

1 Like

I was still having drunk dreams at a year. No longer have them. Kind of miss them a bit.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know I’m not the only one!