Dry drunk & frozen

Could you type it out instead? Xx

I’ll look for this person. Thank you. I’m glad a fellow alcoholic told me about this app.

I know. It’s an amazing place. The folk on here are all very kind. We are all doing this together. One day at a time my friend. Look after yourself, I’m looking forward to seeing how you get on. :two_hearts::pray:t2:

1 Like

Typing is a permanent foot print. I didn’t kill anyone but my head full of thoughts is sacred space. Maybe because I’m bit of a control freak. I don’t know. But thank you just the same

1 Like

Maybe it would help you to write it all out, get it on paper, and then burn it. That way it’s out, but no one can ever see it. And it’ll be a way for you to watch it go away, a kind of ritual for you to move on from the past that is haunting you and move forward :heart: don’t give up. There are ways through this.

5 Likes

I’m liking that idea @Emyj that’s a brilliant idea! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

You’re sober today, that’s all that matters

1 Like

I was just wondering the same thing @Fargesia_murielae. I hope you are feeling better today @Nikki1? X

2 Likes

Day 17. I woke up this morning almost late for work, feeling extremely hung over. I didn’t drink but I feel like I did, and even through up when I get to work. Weird lol

1 Like

Better. I’m actually getting my nerve up to put pen on paper. What did your 1st line look like?

1 Like