Dumb things drunks do

I was a drinker. I know many here are drug users of other kinds. But I suppose some of the same things apply. Sometimes I think about the dumb things I did while drinking.

For example, I don’t know how many times I would wake up deciding no more, this is it, and pour all the alcohol down the drain. And then one thing led to another and that night I would go buy more. stupid!

4 Likes

Lots of wasted money, but I’ve done the same exact thing!

2 Likes

… think they’re not dumb drunks

3 Likes

Deciding that confronting someone in a text - that have hurted you - is the worlds best idea and believing that it will end with forgiveness and happiness —》which it never does.

Deciding that its to lonely being drunk alone at home and go to a bar alone, thinking thats the best idea, at least im together with others while drinking. And no you will definately not do anything stupid. And Ofcourse you will go home after a beer or two. Just to find yourself doing stupid things, not Remember how you got home and what you have been doing (Black outs). Just to find out when checking your bankaccount that it wasnt just two beers :face_with_raised_eyebrow::see_no_evil:

MAN HAS THAT JUST HAPPEND LIKE A 100 TIMES- I GUESS SO

Smart drunks anonymous

And preferably losing your wallet on the way home

1 Like

Yes Something like that :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::joy::joy:

That i missunderstood what this thread was about :see_no_evil: