Early relapse

earlier i relapsed, already and i feel really shitty about it. I feel like everything just did a 360 after i tried to get sober , and i used again. i just feel disappointed and depressed. Just a really hard time in my life… don’t know what to do

3 Likes

Well, I think you ought to pick yourself up and try again. The only way we lose is by not.

You are definitely not the first, so please don’t beat the shit out of yourself. It’s done, we move forward. Hugs

3 Likes

Madison, the only thing to do is to get back up on that sober horse and try again. Ideally you learn sth from this i.e. journal the shit out of this situation and clarify for yourself what happened there. And then you double down your efforts and add something to your toolbox that is needed. Could be reading literature, could be collecting sobriety slogans, could be checking in daily here on the forum. There’s so many things that help.

Resources for our recovery

Stay connected girl, it’s only been a few days. Just keep going.

Maybe try ameeting might help wish you well

2 Likes

Life will always be hard, we suffer because we try to make life fit what we want.

Being clean and sober doesnt promise us an easy life. It promises us the chance to live life, on its terms…and still feel peace.

Start over, get back on the clean and sober wagon.

This time reach out for help, find a recovery program, start filling your life with sober things.

It’s ok Madison. Nobody is perfect. Just get back up and start again. You can do this. I know you can. :pray::pray:

plєαѕє dσn’t вєαt чσurѕєlf up. ít’ѕ α prσcєѕѕ σf lєαrníng чσur tríggєrѕ αnd єnfσrcíng nєw вєhαvíσr αnd hαвítѕ. thє ѕαmє єnєrgч чσu put íntσ gєttíng hígh 1 turn thαt αrσund αnd αpplч thαt єnєrgч íntσ чσur rєcσvєrч .