Eating machine!

This is a topic I have read online and ive seen some people mention it on here as well…i have become a full on GLUTTON! :scream: When I was drinking, it was SO easy to skip meals and eat healthier because I wasn’t really ever hungry…i also have dealt with eating disorders in the past as well as when I was drinking…if I ate a bunch, I would purge and blame it on too much wine. I feel so lazy and fat and depressed because I just can’t stop! And I don’t want to give up alcohol only to eat myself to death or anything.
There was a period a couple years back that I lost 40 pounds and I was in great shape (aside from being a wine-o) and I so desperately want that me back!
I know what to do to lose weight so I’m not looking for advice in that aspect. But what I need is good ways to not give in to the food craving and also a way to get my butt moving again!
Thanks for letting me vent! :blush:

1 Like

“My Fitness Pal” App is a really good 1 if your trying to track calories.

Its really simple too use.
You can just scan Barcodes. It has basically any food or meal you can buy or think of. It also tracks your Carbs,Protein, Fat…etc!
Hopefully this can help, Wish you luck. Fitness is always good!!

2 Likes

I’m feeling the exact same way! A year ago I lost 40 pounds and have kept it off. Now I find myself mowing down out of control. I don’t want to gain it all back again. So far 5 lbs. I’ve got to figure out a way to break the cycle. :thinking:

I was just reminded of this post and at the moment I’m getting ready to Hit the Gym for a little bit.

You mentioned about cravings.

Maybe try snacking on things that aren’t easy to eat. By this I mean; I eat alot of Beef Jerkey and Pistachios. There a food that takes times to eat so I don’t binge on them and after a few im good.

Just thinking out loud, but thought maybe it could help.

If you get a craving for something sweet, it generally means you are thirsty. Drink a tall glass of water instead. It will put something into your stomach and you’ll be better hydrated. Also, not buying it so kt isn’t in the house to eat helps a ton.

1 Like