Hallo everyone,
I am one day one so not a long time yet but I am really determined to see it through this time.
I deserve freedom, I deserve a regular beautiful and normal life and I deserve to reach my full potential. For my self and for my family. And so do you, if you are reading this right now.
Took a long walk with the doggie this morning to distract myself. Just keep going, moment by moment and hopefully day by day . Much love 
Eli
13 Likes
Hello and thank you for the kind words @anon10035965 , hopefully I will keep it forever!!
can you let me know where I find the daily check in threat ? Still new to this app!
1 Like
I will tag you in it!
Update: done 
1 Like
Day 2 check in on day 3!
I’m a bit late with writing this update but here we go, life with a small kid can get busy at times .
I feel like I’m going through a rough part right now. On the good side, my energy is increasing and so is my focus . I got lots and lots of stuff done yesterday that I’ve been putting off forever.
Yet I’m sooo emotional staring to cry at the smallest feelings I have or things that happen.
Especially in the evening I am feeling extremely anxious. Last night I had to deal with some pretty bad nightmares too.
Anyway I’m determined to stay strong and not give into cravings. I mean I’m only going through this cus I used to give in in the first place. It’s time to break the cycle.
Now on day 3 I will try to find a good balance between keeping my self busy and occupied as well as giving my self some time to rest, reflect and recover.
So much for now ! I hope I’ll mange to get an update in tonight. Sending much love xx
4 Likes
Day 03 review
I think I should change the name of this treat to daily rewies as it just is more suitable for me to write these the next day and it is nice to reflect a little bit.
I’m still dealing with lots of anxiety as soon as I am not super busy doing chores/ work ect .
Especially in the evenings it is really hard and tempting to just cope by using. But at least no nightmares last night, I was really scared my PTSD symptoms were coming back in full force.
I need to find nice coping mechanisms that will soothe me in a healthy way.
So far I found these to be really helpful:
- talking honestly about these struggles and the cravings that come from it with my husband, secrecy opens the door for realps for me, so let’s keep it all honest.
- playing bord or video games with the family
- journaling
- staying in a routine
I really hope physical symptoms will decrease soon as well.