Embarrassed,The first song you bought

1st album was Pronounced Lynyrd Skynyrd
1st CD ZZTop Eliminator

5 Likes

fine choices. Good taste. But who am I too judge, I bought Madonna :joy: :joy: :joy:. I was a young boy, Iā€™ll just leave it there.

2 Likes

although it wasnā€™t my first, Iron maiden Live after death changed my life.
33 years later in my living room beside my xbox is :

7 Likes

Mine may well have been bros, when will I be famous :sweat_smile::laughing::smile::smiley: I canā€™t be sure though but the first ones for real were the stone roses,guns and roses and nirvana but thatā€™s when I had gotten cooler. :joy::grin::joy::smiley:

3 Likes

First vinyl Led Zeppelin (1). 1st 8 track Queen News if the world. 1st cassette Boston (1)

2 Likes

Looks like Iā€™m going to show my age here. Yā€™all know what a 45 is/was?
Iā€™m pretty sure if I remember correctly I bought the Ballad Of Bonnie And Clyde on a 45 in 1968 by Georgie Fame and the Blue Flames.
My first vinyl album might have been
Carol King Tapestry 1971
This is fun. Thanks. @Dolse71
:grinning:

3 Likes

love this from your choice.
1 Like

donā€™t worry about age @wnix is back on 8 trackā€¦ love you man. Wayneā€™s world dude.

1 Like

First tape: The Clash
First cd : Green day dookie

3 Likes

Itā€™s OK, you turned out alright, no issues. :joy:

3 Likes

I remember when slim shady came out, we thought that we were cool as fuck ragging it around south Wales in my Vauxhall nova when in fact I probably looked the biggest tool in the box :joy::joy:

6 Likes

you justed liked, Iron maiden Live after death post. If you know of this Iā€™m finding you and we are running away together. :joy: :joy: :joy:. Alf.

1 Like

I took a turn for the worse back in the days of Nirvanaā€¦ But Iā€™m not gonna blame themā€¦ Because I still like them and Iā€™m getting betterā€¦ :joy::100:

TRIGGER WARNING!!! Unfortunate he didnā€™t make itā€¦ I LEARN from him what I canā€™t doā€¦ :100:

5 Likes

The first single I bought with my own money was ghost town by the specials I was 7. Years later while working for Neville Staples I mentioned it to him. He asked if I still owned it and I said no it had been stolen years ago from my first house. He later came up.to me and gave me another copy! He still has around 500 original copies that he occasionally gives awayā€¦made my year.

5 Likes

thatā€™s a cool story. Next thread idea right there. MOST FAMOUS PERSON YOU HAVE EVER METā€¦ Do it!!!

1 Like

The_Scorpions_LatFS 220px-Twister_Sister_-_Stay_Hungry

3 Likes

I had a plectrum from twisted sister but I lost it. Didnā€™t make me play any better.

:frowning::flushed::sunglasses:

3 Likes

First CD I bought was ā€œThe Ramonesā€, first Vinyl I bought was ā€œKings of Leonā€.

4 Likes

Green Dayā€™s Dookie. :metal:

3 Likes