Essential oils?

Has anyone tried essential oils to help with cravings? I’ve heard basil really helps.

3 Likes

I used essential oils heavily during my first 3 or 4 months when the cravings were really kicking my a$$.
The only oil that really calms me down and brings me back to a good place is a good high quality lavender oil.
I still use it sometimes when i’m feeling way too nervous or anxious or a craving just wont go away.
Put a few drops in your hands and rub them together until they feel warm then put your hands over your eyes and nose and breath in slow and deep.
Thats what has helped me :smiley:

11 Likes

Peppermint helped with my headaches lavender calmed me down.
Try em all!:blush:

1 Like

Definitely the lavendar for anxiety. I bought a neat roller-ball tube of it from Wal-Greens that I love. You can dab it on your wrists, hands, behind your ear…so easy to use.

2 Likes

Frankincense is really good for anxiety and depression. Might not stop the cravings themselves but will help with working through them. Lemongrass, and lavender are a great combo

4 Likes

I use essential oils for other things but never realized you could use them for cravings … have to look into it

1 Like