Eurovision fans unite đŸ‡ȘđŸ‡ș

I heard something like this: polish journalist asked uncomfortable question to Israeli singer and when the host said “you don’t have to answer that” Joost said “why not?”. And that he had some conflict with Israeli journalist (i hear a rumour that some guy mentioned death of Joost parents in a nasty way, bit its so low i hope its just a rumour). Anyway, political
 All political

1 Like

Oh no, I’ve just seen the news :disappointed:
I’ve seen the performance in the second semi-final and it got voted through to the final.
I liked it. Shame he isn’t competing anymore.

1 Like

Baby Lasagna is my favourite :heart_eyes:

It has something to do with a camera woman who filmed Joost and he didn’t wanted to be filmed I’ve heared.
It’s stupid, Joost must feel devastated! :sweat:

2 Likes

Me who wasn’t supposed to look is actually here looking. :smiling_face:

Don’t want to make it more political than it already is but I still have to say it. Farah Abadi one of the Swedish moderators is actually Palestinian. Love her, she used to lead the kids summer break shows here.
And I’m so impressed by her doing this in her own city despite all the protests and everything.

Not choosing side here. Just wanted to make that notice.

The only side I do choose is music vice.
Which gets a little odd because Marcus and Martinus who do compete for Sweden is from Norway.

They wanted to change career because they’ve done a lot of kids/teen songs and got famous for making a very popular song called Elektrisk in the Junior Eurovision years ago.
Now that want to be accepted as Artist that’s not only for kids.
And they felt like Norway couldn’t accept that. But we did. So they compete for us this year.

All the Swedish newspapers thinks that Croatia will win.

1 Like

I don’t know for sure what happened this is all our news said.

When the Israeli woman got an uncomfortable question and was told she didn’t need to answer he said Why not.

And that he might be charged with assault because he got into some problems with a woman in production.

And after all that the board of Eurovision decided to not let him compete because of inappropriate behavior.

1 Like

Yeah, he said that he didn’t show any aggression at all and that this has been blown up
I dunno. This year feels weird. Funny how there’s different rules for different folk

Saying that, I’ve liked the first three acts so far. :clap:t2::eyes::clap:t2:

1 Like

Come on Olly!

2 Likes

You don’t have to show aggression,here it’s usually enough that someone feels threatened to file a police report.

I guess the Eurovision board have rules regarding that, and that’s why his out.

Something happened with the broadcast here so we missed our first act and half the second one.

I really hope for Sweden Marcus and Martinus have gotten so much hate from Both Sweden and Norway. It’s unfair.

No matter how it goes though, I stil think they have a new hit song.

2 Likes

Watching in California!! Absolutely love it, the rapper from Ukraine was amazing!!!

3 Likes

Reports about huge protests here in Sweden.
According the the reports there should be Swedish, Norwegian and Danish Police officers outside the arena at the moment.

2 Likes

I had no idea it was broadcasted in US?
That’s really cool. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ukraine best so far. Spain are giving it some though :dancer:t2:

I don’t know about the Joost thing I just heard their feedback from him and his team this afternoon.

3 Likes

Omg Estonia is definitely something else.

I can’t vote for Sweden so they’re getting my vote for sure.

I love their no-no- snow song. Very odd, and kinda cool.

1 Like

“Too many butts in the performance from Spain” - my 9yo

4 Likes

:laughing: My kids stopped eating their snacks and liked away.

2 Likes

How fantastic is Ireland :eyes::eyes::eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

lol - the kids are NOT enjoying Ireland and are wishing Spain was back on the screen

2 Likes

Too scary says my boys.
And they have a kitchen witch hippie as a mother.

My 14 y/o is also best friend with a Wicca girl.

2 Likes

Doesn’t finish until nearly midnight!! Way past my bedtime :joy::joy::joy:. But I’m watching for now.

Hoping to catch the northern lights before I turn in.

3 Likes